Arrival & Check-in
– Contactless check-in with direct property access via door keypad.
– Common area keys, garage keys, and property keypads are disinfected after each stay.
– Face masks must be worn in all common areas
Housekeeping & Maintenance
– Housekeepers place enhanced focus on disinfection of all property touchpoints.
– All linens and towels are cleaned in a commercial-grade laundry facility with high-temperature sanitization.
– Mid-stay housekeeping service will not be offered at this time. We will restock supplies weekly for stays longer than 7 nights.
– Any non-emergency maintenance requests will not be conducted while guests are occupying the property.
– A maintenance technician will be available for troubleshooting via phone during business hours
– Contactless checkout via email, text message, telephone.
– Common area keys and garage keys to be left in the property
Payment policy is 30% at time of booking with the balance due 45 days prior to arrival.
In the event of a cancellation the deposit payment is non refundable. if cancelled with more than 30 days notice balance payment is refundable less an 8% admin fee. If cancelled with less than 30 days notice balance payment is refundable if we replace the booking. No refunds for delayed arrivals or early departures.
Guest making a reservation must be 24 years of age or older to make a booking. Majority of your party must also be over the age of 24 with the exception of parents with children.
Check in time is 4pm and check out time is 10am. We cannot accommodate early or late check in/out during the ski season.
We gratefully accept all travel re seller and 3rd party bookings. We do not pay a commission on our night rate. Please invoice your customer separately to include your commission.
Access instructions will be received via email once a booking has been made in full. Please remember to bring these with you as there is no front desk to check in at in any of our units. You will be provided with a door code and all instructions to access your vacation home.
Mid stay housekeeping is provided on stays of 7 nights or longer.
Sleeping capacity of each unit is strictly enforced.
All linens, towels, blankets and duvets are provided.
All of our vacation homes are 100% smoke free. In a number of buildings strata bylaws prohibit smoking on the decks of individual units. BC provincial smoking bylaws prohibit smoking within 3 meters of all doorways, windows and air intakes. Evidence of smoking inside one of our units will result in an addition cleaning charge.
We kindly ask that you help our cleaning staff upon departure by taking your garbage to the designated area for the building. Please load your dishwasher and turn it on. Cleaning deemed to be above normal could result in an extra cleaning charge.
Please respect the quiet time of 10 pm to 8am in each building. Noise complaints could result in security for the building being called. A fine levied or eviction.
Please park in designated area for your vacation home. If your building has pay parking please purchase your ticket and clearly display in your vehicle. Failure to do so could result in a parking violation ticket.
We cannot cater to stag or stagette parties.
For the benefit of all of our owners and guests we unfortunately cannot allow pets.
Please note that all of our vacation homes have storage facilities provided for your ski and snowboard equipment. All equipment must be stored in the designated spots and not in the vacation homes.
All buildings have a common bike storage room. Westwind Properties does not recommend leaving expensive downhill or mountain bikes in these rooms. We recommend utilizing the Whistler Blackcomb bike valet. Absolutely no bikes in the vacation homes.
Westwind Properties is honoured to have you as our guest. We are available 24/7 to help you with anything during your stay with us.
Remember you are staying in someones personal and private vacation home. Please treat it with respect as you would your own home.
Have a fantastic vacation!